Last but not least, here is my wrap-up of what I am eyeing in the women’s fashion department of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I’ll be completely honest, I’m not as enthusiastic about the selection this year as I have been in the past. That being said, there are still plenty of items that I am very excited to pick up and will absolutely be trying my best to buy on day one.
Every year, I try to buy one of the Barefoot Dreams items that are on sale, and I really do want to grab the cardigan they have available! I also always buy a new pajama set because the PJ sets at Nordstrom are so stylish and comfortable! Lastly, I will absolutely be grabbing some Zella leggings. They are a perfect dupe for Lululemon at a fraction of the price!
Here are all of the fashion items that I am eyeing during this year’s sale, including all of the things I mentioned above!
Disclosure: Please keep in mind that any of the links provided below are affiliate links which means that I am compensated if you do decide to make a purchase. Whether or not you do so is completely up to you!
Here are some direct links to these items’ pages on Nordstrom’s website for easy access:
- Free People Arden Extra Long Cotton Top
- UGG® Laila 2-Pack Bow Fleece Lined Socks
- Madewell Jane Waffle Stitch Sweater
- Treasure & Bond Plaid One-Button Blazer
- BP. Half Zip Fleece Hoodie
- Topshop Glen Plaid Double Breasted Blazer
- 1.STATE Chiffon Inset Camisole
- Zella High Waist Studio Pocket 7/8 Leggings
- Barefoot Dreams® CozyChic Lite® Circle Cardigan
- Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Short Pajamas
- Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
- Harper Rose High Neck Dress
- FRAME Le Original Ripped High Waist Crop Jeans
- Neon Faux Shearling Bomber Jacket
These are just a few of the things that I have my eye on, but I am sure there will be some items that I snag last minute! What are you looking forward to picking up during the Anniversary Sale? Let me know!